A special place for special children
Holidays - Accommodation
Ellie’s Haven is in a peaceful location on the outskirts of the village of Duloe, a few miles from the seaside town of Looe. There is paved drive and parking area suitable for several cars.
- On the ground floor there are 2 linked bedrooms – one for parents/carers and one for a disabled child.
- The disabled child’s bedroom is fitted with an assisted bed. It is also fitted with ceiling-mounted hoist. Guests should bring their own slings for the hoist.
- The disabled child’s bedroom is also linked to a bathroom equipped with another ceiling-mounted hoist and a Gainsborough Henley Hi-lo Powered Bath. There is a further wet-room that incorporates a roll-in shower.
- The rest of the ground floor is wheelchair accessible, apart from the kitchen and utilities area.
- There is a large living room with sound system TV that has Freeview and is NETFLIX compatible if you have an account.
- Upstairs is not suitable for disabled access. It comprises four bedrooms and a bathroom.
- There is outside CCTV for your and the property’s security.
- All bedrooms have security locks.
The garden is secure and has a path network suitable for wheelchairs. It is mainly laid to lawn and includes a water feature and summer house.