COSTS AND ELIGIBILITY
Use of Ellie’s Haven’s sensory studio is free of charge. If you
enjoy the experience and can afford it, please make a donation to our
Under normal circumstances:
- Ellie’s Haven will only offer sessions in its sensory studio
to families with at least one child receiving Disability Living
- While at Ellie’s Haven, the child must be accompanied by a
carer at all times. Although Ellie’s Haven staff have DBS certificates,
they are not permitted to take over the care of visiting
- The sensory studio is available on weekdays only.
- Sessions are 90 minutes long and start at 10am, 12noon and
The process of booking a session in the sensory studio is as
- Complete the registration form. You can do this online or
download and print
the form so that the form can be completed by hand and mailed
(or scanned and emailed) to us at Ellie's Haven, Duloe, Liskeard,
Cornwall PL14 4PW.
- We will confirm receipt of the form and let you
know whether you are eligible to use the sensory room.
- After your registration has been accepted you can
contact us by phone (01503-264-230) or email (email@example.com)
to book sessions.
For the first session:
- Please bring proof of your child’s DLA.
- We will show you how to use the equipment and
suggest activities that might be appropriate for your child’s special